2010/06/28

☆SHOPPING☆

My order from Yesasia arrived this morning! o(≧∀≦)o


I'm very happy☆! (^▽^)



The free Rilakkuma gachapon is so cute! In the end, I got Korilakkuma (´∀`)


I had seen these photos of Kanon on the Internet but now I have them! haha, he is very handsome☆~~


There are A LOT★ of posters in Glitter Pop



I used to think that these An Cafe posters were smaller but they are BIG! There are also posters of other bands (like LM.C and Zoro)


I haven't got enough room to put all these 5 An Cafe posters because they are BIG (/´Д`)/! I have to think something in order to put them all on my wall...
At least I could put the poster of Teruki!


Teruki♥!! Why are you so handsome? (●´∀`●)


3 comments:

  1. UN AIJI GHOST HERTEJAT VEIG POR AIIIIIIIIIIIIII

    tens que trobarlki lloc home (?) xDDDDDDDD

    jope lina, les teves entrades tenen sentit, jo també vull que em passin coses interessants xD


    guapa (L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that yesasia sold KERA! I'm going to buy some next time I'm getting CDs. I'd love to buy an issue with someone from An Cafe in it though (or Takeru from SuG) XD I love the posters you have on your wall by the way ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great *_* i never ordered anything from yesasia but i'm sure i'll do so soon!

    ReplyDelete

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★