2010/06/25

All happens for a reason★

Today I got really unnyappy! o(≧A≦)o
Finally, Kanon announced all the information about Japan Expo. I had been waiting for it for a long time. In fact, Kanon doesn't appear in Japan Expo's guests list NOW. I coudn't do anything until I knew all the information!

When I read it I got sad...

◆JAPAX EXPOの詳細スケジュール発表

Hunting kanon @ Japan Expo!

As mentioned, Kanon goes to Japan Expo 2010. He will be appearing..

July 2nd
He will be appearing SOMEWHERE in the Japan Expo, hopping from booth to booth,
walking around and enjoy as one of the Japanese OTAKU. Most likely,
he will be appearing there (somewhere) in the afternoon.
Try finding him. He might be wearing some special cos-play...

July 4th
1) He will be appearing at JNTO (Japan National Tourism Organization) booth.
There is a "hand-written AKIHABARA MAP by Kanon" - he will be handing out the map to the fans!
Time: 12:30pm - 1:00pm
*MAP is available all the time during Japan Expo, not limited to this time.
2) Talk session! Kanon speaks about Japanese otaku culture and creativeness together with Mr.
Takamasa Sakurai. Time: 15:00-16:00 Place:culture stage
3) Autograph session! up to 150 people only. (We have time limitation... sorry, and unnyappy...)
Time: 16:00-17:15 Place: signing room

Looking forward to see you all (by kanon)!

http://www.studioblue3.com/pc/news.html

I looked for plane tickets for the 4th but I can't afford them! In the end, it(plane tickets+more things) would cost more than 450€. I don't have 450€ and I can't get them in less than two weeks...o(≧A≦)o!!!!!! UNNYAPPY!
and I think that the best tickets for Japan Expo are already sold out (;_;)

Then I realized that all happens for a reason. A lot of nyappy things have happened to me and lots of more nyappy experiences are waiting for me in the future! I can't be unnyappy, I have to apreciate my good luck and wait for my new nyappy days! o(≧∀≦)o

Good luck for all those cafekkos that will go to Japan Expo!! (●´∀`●)


2 comments:

  1. i just read this too...( ´△`) i've been wondering why Kanon hasn't been on the Guest List though he announced to go there, now we know why~~
    anyway, i also wish everyone fun who can make it to Japan Expo♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pasa nada! con la de cosas buenas que has vivido con An Cafe, mujer! No te preocupes :D
    Por cierto, donde se celebro el concurso del meet&greet del concierto de barna? Porque ni me entere de ello >___<
    un beso

    ReplyDelete

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★