2010/05/03

☆♥ギフト♥☆

I'm super nyappy~~!o(≧∀≦)o

Some time ago I took part in an An Cafe contest. I had to chose one of the possible presents and sent a letter. I choose Junior drawings that each member of the band had made.

Today I recived a letter and all these things were in it! ヾ(゚д゚*三*゚д゚)ノ


I still can't believe it! (*/////∇/////*)

Here you can see all the drawings but there are even more wonderful things♪!! There are:
★Junior drawings
★1 cheki of An Cafe (they have signed it using the words An Cafe o(≧∀≦)o)
★1 cheki of Miku and his master (it's also signed!)
★1 signed picture of An Cafe

★They also included a note using a super cute Studio Ghibli paper. It says "Muchas gracias!!" (Thank you very much!!) and their twitter URL.

It's just too awesome! (〃゚∇゚〃)

゚☆,。・:*:・゚★o(´▽`*)/♪Thank you very much♪\(*´▽`)o゚★,。・:*:・☆゚

5 comments:

  1. <3333 que fort que fort!

    quina sort que tens sarah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Menuda suerte! *___*
    pero me alegra un monton que te tocara, la verdad! ;)
    te quedarias de piedra al saberlo, no? XD
    un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ets una morruda Sarah!
    Tio jo també vull que las guarras de H&A facin això D: que guai tio a sobre sempre guanyes a tots els concursos _o_
    va va que he d'estudiar *clacla*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, pegam perquè hauria d'estar repassant geografia i no estar aquí comentante, feste la idea que no anirem juntes a la uni, enserio i em fa molta rabia perquè és culpa meva per no estar estudiant, i en realitat m'estic cagan en la mare que va parir el penalti per estar escribin això m'entre el meu cap em diu: estudia ida estudia.
    Vava ara si. Here I go. I can I can *claclacla*

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooow amaaazing!!

    Thank you for your cute comment! ^3^..
    I'll follow you too <3

    ReplyDelete

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★