2010/08/27

Loveless

I watched Lc5's first PV and I want to write my opinion about it.


Before this PV I coudn't say if I like Lc5's music or not but now I have an opinion (at least, I have an opinion of their single, "Loveless").

First of all, the PV is so dark but the person that hadn't thought that it would be dark is a little silly (sorry!). I mean, they had a dark look in photos so, all "Lc5's universe" would be like that. It isn't my favourite PV ever but the song isn't bad!

I have a weird feeling because I really like Miku (I love An Cafe!) and I support him but I can't feel the same with the rest of Lc5. I support Miku but I desire An Cafe's return with all my heart (>_<) . When I saw An Cafe for the first time I thought "If I was music instead of a human being, I would be this music!". An Cafe is more than a band for me, I love them as the people they are. I feel bonds with An Cafe and I can't feel the same with any other band. When I see Lc5, I see a part of my beloved band but it's not the same. I love An Cafe and I can't LOVE any other band with all my heart. Anyway, as Miku said, Budokan was our wedding. Budokan was the wedding between An Cafe and cafekko. We'll support each other no matters what because I can't stop loving you, I can't stop loving An Cafe!

4 comments:

  1. Jo crec que aquest tipus de música no li pega a Miku =S Què és aquesta "cara de malote"? xDDD
    No sé... no m'ha agradat gaire =/ (però ja m'ho imaginava)

    Total, que es deixin d'històries i torni An Cafe! xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Más que el hecho de que no le pegue (porque a mí me parece que su voz encaja muy bien con el tipo de música, es bastante sorprendente la diferencia de tono entre un grupo y otro)... Yo creo que una está acostumbrada a verle cantando para An Café y por eso suena diferente.

    De todas formas, a mí me gusta cómo lo hace. La canción me ha resultado más que aceptable =9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a mi me gusta la canción ~
    pero aún asi sigo viendo raro a Miku con
    este look mucho más dark~
    creo que le va mejor el look que tenía
    con An Cafe (aunque quizás sea porque a mi
    me guste más en An Cafe e_e)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mi también me gustó... aunque a Mikusuke se le ve como has dicho tú, más oscuro, es raro verle así ne? pero nuestro Miku nunca cambiará del todo! :P

    ReplyDelete

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★