2010/08/19

★Have a nice day★

Today I went to Barcelona and I met some friends★! I arrived too early but that was great because I could see a very handsome Asian boy (*/∇\*) while I was waiting for my friends haha (〃⊃ω⊂〃)

Then, my friends arrived. We went shopping and we had lunch in a Japanese restaurant ヽ(∀゜ )人( ゜∀)ノ


At lunch time I ate takoyaki, yakisoba and a matcha ice cream! It was a very delicious lunch ♪ヽ(*´∀`)ノ


We made some purikura, too~~! \(^ω^\)( /^ω^)/


I bought a Men's Egg magazine and these cool bags of Sex Pistols (○^ω^○)


It has been a very nice day☆! (・∀・)


4 comments:

  1. Me gustan mucho tus calcetines, de donde son?? :O
    Takoyakis!!
    Nunca encontre ningun sitio donde comerlos, que restaurante es? Es caro?? Me muero por comerlos otra vez ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuuh la men's egg ! jo la vull veure! sdklfjvf XD

    que maca la foto amb la Noriko :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're sooooo cute in the pictures! It seems like you had a lovely day! <3

    ReplyDelete

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★