2011/01/14

☆NEWS! Bou was seen today☆

Yes! I'm not kidding you, I'm talking about Bou! Yes, Bou, the ex-guitarrist of Antic Cafe!! Maybe you already know it but I'll explain it anyway!

I was on Twitter when Moemii suddenly said that she saw Bou after the concert (today  Spyralcall and Teruki did a one-man); and then I read Yuko's tweet, she was in the concert with Kanon and Bou!!! Riko confirmed that it was true, Bou went to the concert today!

OMG! I can't believe it! I hope I'll get more details soon!!

edit: please, read what I wrote on the comments for more information

今日坊くんはSpyralcallワンマンに行きました!!!!
ツイッターで読みました!!!
カフェっ仔さん、ツイートありがとうございました!!

15 comments:

  1. Bou's still alive, and the news are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool~ Let's hope for more information! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!! I'm so happy, that he is okey! Or I think so!
    And he spend time with Kanon ja Teruki really.... ;__; OHHHHHHH!! NYAPPY~ (`ω´)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muchas muchas gracias por poner estas noticias en tu blog!! soyuna gran fan de Bou-kun^^
    se dice que tiene en proceso una nueva banda
    espero escuchar sus solos de nuevo, es un gran guitarrista^^

    mata ne! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. what BOU?
    no kidding? xD
    I'm so happy that they're still in contact~

    I'd love to see a pic of him cause I wanna know what he looks like now, after not seeing him for almost 4 years ?? xDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. ay dios creo que voy a llorar !
    alfin sabemos algo de el !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bou? BOU!!!! I miss him so much! It would be great if he would come back when the hiatus ends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 坊くんはすごく素敵でしたよ!!!
    かっこよかったです!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are there any new pictures of him?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg,You're so lucky! (;__;)/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!!! Bou! It's great that they still keep in touch. I would love to see some pictures of him. Hope he is as cute as he was before. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Japanese cafekko told me that Bou's hair is light brown and shoulder-length. He's a bit different but he's still Bou! o(≧∀≦)o

    I'm sorry, there aren't any photos (>_<)! Or at least, the cafekko that I know didn't take any.

    ReplyDelete
  13. light brown? That is his natural hair color, right?

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG BOU MY SWEET BOU IS ALIVE AND OHKAE I WAS GETTING WORRIED (^.^)

    ReplyDelete

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★