2010/12/05

(*・∀・*)

I'm writing from my new laptop! It's a MacBookヽ(゚∀゚ヽ 三 ノ゚∀゚)ノ. In fact, this is a 'Xmas present from my parents but they have already given it to me. I'm so happy! It's so cool and fast. I still have to install some things and pass some stuff from the old laptop but I can say that it's fantastic♪ヽ(*´∀`)ノ and my parents got a discount because I'm a university student♪




・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆

Yesterday I bought this cute ribbon at H&M. My friend Ida had bought the same some time ago and I really liked it but I couldn't find it by then. Anyway, yesterday I could buy it!! ε=ヾ(*・∀・)/ 

・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆


Tomorrow there's an Ustream and Kanon will be there(★>U<★). Yesterday I missed a Ryu's Ustream (´;ω;`) but tomorrow I will enjoy that Kanon's Ustream!!(*´∀`*b)

4 comments:

  1. És la llum que fa que sigui lila? D:
    Jo vull el teu mac joder.
    No saps com m'agradaria tenir la mateixa sort que tu.. u.u

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUIN NIVELL D'ORDINADOR! ho repeteixo, tens nivell en tot! es una cinta? m'encanta^^ que disfrutis del ustream desde l'ordinador de luju nou!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. サラーさんのribbonがかわいいだよね~~! o(^w^)o

    ReplyDelete
  4. ay que mona!! eet senta molt be el llaçet! ^O^ hehe

    ReplyDelete

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★