2010/07/24

★maid cafe★

Today I want to show you some flyers of maid cafes. I got them the first time I went to Japan. A lot of maids were giving them in Akihabara. I haven't been to a maid cafe but I have these cute flyers haha★ (´▽`)



☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆


I always read all your comments (thank you for writing them♥!) but when somebody ask me something on a comment I don't remember to answer them on the next entry! I'm sorry (>_<)! So, please, can you ask me your questions on my formspring? This way I will answer them (^_^)

http://www.formspring.me/sarahnyappy

5 comments:

  1. Que suerte, has ido a japon! >.<
    Cuando nos veamos, me has de explicar todo y mas! (>o<)/

    Chao! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. these flyers are really cute jaja :D
    makes me wanna visit a maid cafe lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Déu cuanta cosa nyan xDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. nos dieron los de arriba tambien jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  5. KAWAIII~!! TERUKI-SAMAA~!!!♥

    ReplyDelete

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★