2012/02/22

I passed N5!☆


Today I have something very good to announce! I passed the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (Noken 5) ☆\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/I took this exam on the 4th December of last year and today I came to know the result. This is the certificated↓ I’m very happy*゚ ゜゚*☆(* ´ ▽ ` *)nyappy! o(≧∀≦)oFrom now on I’ll continue doing my best!! (*`・ω・´*)
皆さん、今日良い発表があるよー☆日本語能力試験(N5)に合格しましたーーーーーー☆やった!\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/去年の12月4日にN5を受けて、今日結果を知るようになった。これは免状です↓嬉しいですよ*゚ ゜゚*☆(* ´ ▽ ` *)ニャッピーo(≧∀≦)o今からも頑張りますよぉ〜!(*`・ω・´*)

25 comments:

  1. enhorabona :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations o(≧∀≦)o You did a great job! I'm verry happy for you☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. felicidtats nena, yo he aprobat lexamen de japo nurmal xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gràcies!! Doncs felicitats a tu també☆ (*^▽^*)

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh! Congrats! I'm looking forward to the day I get that as well☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you(*^ワ^*) I hope you can take noken 5 (and pass it! ) very soon!☆ Good luck (≧∇≦)/

      Delete
  5. enhorabuena!ha tenido que ser chungo!!ya me gustaría a mi >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Te lo dije ayer cuando te vi peeero felicidades otra vez! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! This means you are making good progress in your studies! Keep up :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. you already got the result of the jlpt??

    we in germany havent yet.. i want to know if i passed N2 T_T


    but congrats, sarah ^w^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I hope you get your results soon, too o(≧∀≦)o

      Delete
    2. when i got it, i will tell you!
      waah, hope so much that i passed it!! because according to the JLPT homepage, only 39% passed N2 (;_;)

      anyways, i added you on skype >_<

      Delete
  9. すごいっ!おめでとーう\^O^/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ありがとうございます☆★☆★
      嬉しいですよo(≧∀≦)o

      Delete

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★