2010/06/13

★Teruki COSPLAY★

I'm making a Teruki cosplay for Salón del Manga de Barcelona (a convention). This convention will be in October-November. So, I still have a lot of time to finish my cosplay.
It will be my second Teruki cosplay☆!

Here you can see a photo of the outfit that I'm trying to make. It's from the PV called Natsu Koi★Natsu Game.


Yesterday I bought the shoes! d(^0^)b


♪(*゚ー゚)ノ ゚+。:.゚☆LIST☆ ゚+。:.゚

★(OK!)-> I already have it

Trousers ★(OK!)
T-shirt
Bracelets ★(OK!)
Wristband ★(OK!)
Shoes ★(OK!)
Wig ★(OK!)
Little chain ★(OK!)
Palestine scarf ★(OK!)
Star brooches *in progress*
Tousers brooches
Belts

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh!! You will look so cute in it. Can you take pictures when your cosplaying??

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I have allmost the same shoes o.o WTF? o.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. nyaa te va a kedar genial :D
    yo me kede en la puerta de madame chocolat, no pude entrar, habia demasiada gente TwT
    en fin, un beso y que vaya bien! :D

    ReplyDelete

o(≧∀≦)o comment, please★